- BUSINESS INSURANCE
- Beautician Insurance
- Barber and Hairdresser
- Bookkeeper Insurance
- Car Detailer Insurance
- Carpenters Insurance
- Chamber of Commerce
- E-commerce Insurance
- Event Insurance
- Finance and Business Professionals
- Food Truck Insurance
- Health, Beauty, and Fitness
- Gym Insurance
- IT Professional Insurance
- Management Professionals
- Massage Therapist
- Media Professionals
- Personal Trainer Insurance
- Pet Business
- Photographers and Videographers
- Startup Insurance
- Yoga Instructors
- PERSONAL INSURANCE
- I’M A BROKER
Who Can Get Coverage?
We cover a wide range of small businesses across many industries.
To be a small business owner or entrepreneur takes courage, dedication, and a lot of hard work.
Ottawa is Canada’s capital, a dynamic city of more than one million people. Located in Ontario at the Quebec border, it’s a place where you’ll hear English and French spoken in the streets; where you can discover Canada’s proud heritage at impressive national sites and famous landmarks. It’s a city steeped in culture, with world-class museums and galleries displaying stunning national collections and special exhibitions from Canada and around the world.
It is also a tech hub. For decades, Ottawa has been a global leader in telecommunications technology. Today, Canada’s capital is one of the hottest and most diverse tech hubs in North America.
Invest Ottawa lists four advantages companies in Ottawa have:
- Access to talent – With the second-highest concentration of scientists and engineers in North America and the highest concentration of tech talent in the nation, Ottawa is a recognized source of innovation, creativity, and highly sought after talent that has produced industry-leading breakthroughs that advance global competitiveness.
- Cost of doing business – As a dynamic technology ecosystem, Ottawa features many assets that distinguish it from other cities in North America. Rated the most business friendly environment and third best city for FDI out of 77, mid-sized cities, in the Western Hemisphere. Additionally, as Canada’s most affordable place to live among large North American cities, Ottawa offers competitive business costs for talent acquisition and research and development, all supported by competitive government initiatives.
- Gateway to North American Markets – Located at the heart of Eastern Ontario, the Nation’s capital is less than two hours away by air from major North American markets, not only in Canada, but New York, Boston, and Chicago as well. Combined with direct flights to major hubs in Europe, such as London and Frankfurt, Ottawa gives any company easy access to clients and consumers around the globe.
- Competitive R&D capabilities – Ottawa is bursting with innovation. Home to more than 1,750 technology companies, including international heavyweights such as IBM, Ciena, Microsoft, Amazon, Nokia and Huawei and homegrown champions such as Shopify, You.i TV, Spartan BioScience, Blackberry QNX, Mitel, Kinaxis and Ross Video, the business ecosystem includes technology companies of every size and expertise.
Whether your Ottawa business is small or large, or if you’re looking for personal or event insurance, Apollo Insurance Solutions has you covered. We will get you the best insurance quote as quickly as possible, so you can get back to your work and your life in Ottawa.
What types of businesses in Ottawa qualify to buy commercial insurance online from APOLLO?
There are over 250 types of small businesses that qualify to buy insurance online, with documents issued immediately.
Some businesses are inherently more risky than others. If your business is a reworks factory that has a paper storage facility attached, it might be a little more complicated. We can help you out, but we’ll have to get some smart people to take a second look to make sure you have the right coverage.