- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Apollo and the broker are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or through the completion of an application. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to fulfill your claims.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. All credit card information collected is provided to Stripe in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
By using APOLLO’s website, Google, Facebook, and other advertisers may place cookies on your device. These allow us to display online ads to those who previously visited our website.
Google can associate your browsing history, IP address, and device information with your Google account to personalize ads; other advertisers can do the same. To better protect your privacy, and to prevent online advertising, you can:
- disable 3rd party cookies
- opt out of digital ads by visiting the National Advertising Institute
- update your Google ads settings
- opt out of Google Analytics.