Running a small business is hard. Finding the right insurance partner doesn’t have to be.
It really doesn’t matter if you just started your business last month or you’ve been running your company for years. The fact remains that being an entrepreneur isn’t easy.
Many people begin a business because they’re passionate about what they do. But with all the responsibilities that come with being a business owner – from administrative tasks to company finances – you may feel like you never get to do the work you love.
That said, there’s no need to let the “running” of your business take up your entire work day. With the right professional support team, such as accountants, lawyers, and insurance providers, you can set your company up for success and get back to doing what you love.
For example, an insurance partner like APOLLO can help you:
- Find comprehensive coverage that fits your business
- Purchase your insurance online within minutes
- Receive your policy documents directly to your inbox in real time
Keep reading to find out how APOLLO can help support you on your small business journey.
Effortless Insurance for Your Business
We know that being a small business owner can be really hard. We also know that finding the right insurance doesn’t have to be.
APOLLO’s Professional Liability Insurance covers you as an entrepreneur if you are sued by a client, even if you are not at fault.
As a professional who provides your clients with expertise and advice related to your field, this type of coverage – also referred to as Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance – helps protect you. This policy can give you peace of mind that you and your business will not come to financial ruin due to any legal fees resulting from claims of negligence, malpractice, or misrepresentation.
Here are the three quick and easy steps to insure your business today:
- Get Your Free Quote: Fill out our straight-forward online application and receive a free quote instantly.
- Choose Your Payment Method: Select a payment plan that’s convenient for you, with monthly, annual, and credit card options.
- Receive Your Documents: You’ll get your policy documents delivered to your email in real time.
Start your application now to discover just how effortless the insurance part of your business can be.
Need Insurance for Your Small Business?
APOLLO’s Free Small Business Resources
In addition to providing entrepreneurs with the coverage they need to protect their businesses, APOLLO is also here to support you with educational info and resources.
We see ourselves as a partner in your entrepreneurial journey. Which is why our team has created the below free resources for our clients from the small business community.
Free Resources to Support Your Business Journey
Small Business Insurance Guide
This document is designed to support entrepreneurs as they grow their businesses. As a practical guide for business owners, it includes a checklist for new ventures, information on how to mitigate risks with professional liability insurance, and how APOLLO can help you find the right coverage for your company.
Our Magazine is where you’ll find articles filled with valuable insights for business owners, including educational information on insurance and helpful how-to guides. Below is a round-up of our top 10 articles for entrepreneurs.
- 4 Healthy Habits Small Business Owners Should Cultivate: If you’re running your own business, it can be difficult to find time for your health. Here are a few easy things you can do to cultivate good, healthy habits while operating your business.
- 6 Steps to Starting a Small Business Online: This article explains general tips on how to start an online company, regardless of your business model. We go through six crucial steps to getting your new digital venture up and running.
- 17 Marketing Ideas to Promote Your Business: Looking for big marketing ideas for your small business? This article outlines 17 tactics you can take to help increase the visibility of your company.
- How to Choose the Right Software Solution for Your Small Business: Regardless of your industry, it’s important to embrace technology. In this article, we look at a few things to consider before purchasing a software solution.
- How to Get a Small Business Loan in 6 Steps: Navigating the process of securing a loan to start a small business can be intimidating, especially if you don’t know where to begin. Find out how you can get a loan in just six steps.
- Most Lucrative Business Ventures with Zero Startup Costs: Those looking to begin a business venture don’t always have plenty of available start-up cash. Here’s how to make the most out of only a little.
- The 4 Best Cities to Start a Business in Canada: From Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada is full of exciting opportunities for starting your own business. Discover the top four cities to start a business in Canada.
- The Importance of Liability Waivers for Small Businesses: If your business contains any kind of risk for employees or customers, it’s essential to have a waiver or release form in place. Learn everything you need to know about release of liability forms and waivers.
- What Business Owners Need to Know About Property Damage Claims: Regardless of your profession, accidents happen. In this article, we share how to protect your business from property damage claims with professional liability insurance.
- What to Do If a Customer Is Injured on Your Business Premises: If a customer injures themself on your company property, you could be liable for costly medical bills and legal expenses. Find out what to do when someone gets hurt and how to mitigate your risks.
APOLLO delivers a people-first insurance experience through time-saving technology and a deep understanding of the communities we serve.
As your small business insurance partner, APOLLO offers a digital buying experience to provide coverage quickly and easily when you need it.
APOLLO Has You Covered
Get the protection you need in minutes with custom Business Insurance from APOLLO.