- BUSINESS INSURANCE
- PERSONAL INSURANCE
- I’M A BROKER
APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
The APOLLO values are Courage, Adventure, Integrity, Candor and Desire. APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who embody these values and have the desire to build a great company. This position offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves with a rising company on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
The Sales Development Associate is a key member of the Launchpad Business Development team. They are responsible for the research and prospecting of potential partnerships aligned with our target verticals of growth. This is a great opportunity to start a career in sales with a fast-paced, high-growth environment!
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Development programs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Generous vacation policy
- Extended medical, Dental and Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
- Central Gastown office location just blocks from seabus terminal
- Prospecting partnership opportunities for the Launchpad
- You will work in an agile work environment that provides you with opportunities to learn, scale-up, and adapt effectively. We are open to new ideas and look at sharing knowledge and best practices across the organization.
- Market research and compiling of information to provide Account Managers and Business Development Managers
- Learn our CRM workflow (HubSpot) and how to use it in your day-to-day
- Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- University/College or equivalent experience in Business, Commerce, or similar
- A passion for sales and working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Remote anywhere in Canada