APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
The APOLLO values are Courage, Adventure, Integrity, Candor and Desire. APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who embody these values and have the desire to build a great company. This position offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves with a rising company on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of digital marketing strategies with a focus on content creation and maintaining a content calendar across a variety of mediums, social, email, blog, and press releases. You will also be involved in the management of external contractors where needed.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a motivated individual who enjoys a multifaceted role combining a variety of projects. If you love a fast-paced team environment and have a “can-do” attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Development programs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Generous vacation policy
- Extended medical, Dental and Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
- Central Gastown office location just blocks from seabus terminal
- Immerse yourself in APOLLO’s business and understand how we provide value to our variety of target personas
- Support the planning and execution of APOLLO’s marketing calendar
- Create a robust social media calendar across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing and design team to create on-brand content for distribution on social media
- Liaise with external content creators when needed for example blog writers and video editors
- Create email copy for regular newsletters and any strategic email initiatives as required
- Create, review and update the copy on our website when needed
- Assist with the creation of press releases for distribution via industry publications
- Assist in the behind-the-scenes organization and promotion of webinars
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a digital marketing or related role
- Embody the APOLLO values
- Post-secondary education
- Proficiency with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills; editing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize projects and tasks with minimal supervision
- Some experience with email marketing
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM/Marketing software
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Remote anywhere in Canada