APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
The APOLLO values are Courage, Adventure, Integrity, Candor, and Desire. APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who embody these values and have the desire to build a great company. This position offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves with a rising company on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
We are looking for a sales-driven, Insurance Advisor to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client-centered sales professional, who holds themselves to the highest standards and aligns their success with that of the customer.
Note: No cold calling or prospecting required. APOLLO will provide you with an ample opportunity to close leads every day.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Development programs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Generous vacation policy
- Extended medical, Dental and Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
- Central Gastown office location just blocks from seabus terminal
You will do some of the following, and possibly more:
- Handle insurance leads provided to you by APOLLO
- Assess the needs of potential clients to advise on coverage requirements
- Persistently engage leads to convert requests for insurance into customers
- Offer continuous support from quote to bind to deliver a seamless client experience in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the suite of APOLLO products and help clients with any questions
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve overall customer experience
- Provide feedback and insights to enhance products offerings over time
This position requires a sales oriented and outgoing individual with a proven history of sales, networking and ability to close.
Your Ideal Qualifications:
- Level 2 license, RIBO licence is required
- 3-4 years experience min. in an insurance sales role. Personal lines experience required, commercial lines an asset
- Passion for Sales
- Persistence and motivation to meet set targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
- Independent, Self Motivated, Ambitious and Competitive individual able to thrive in a fast pace environment
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Remote