APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
The APOLLO values are Courage, Adventure, Integrity, Candor and Desire. APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who embody these values and have the desire to build a great company. This position offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves with a rising company on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $7 trillion dollar industry.
APOLLO Insurance is currently looking for an experienced HubSpot CRM Manager. The ideal candidate will own the HubSpot instance and will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are met. You will be working alongside Sales, Marketing and Service leaders to ensure each has the tools and support needed to achieve their business objectives. The HubSpot Manager will work to provide the business with accurate data and insights using HubSpot reporting and analytics.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Development programs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Generous vacation policy
- Extended medical, Dental and Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
- Central Gastown office location just blocks from seabus terminal
- This role will act as the HubSpot Subject Matter Expert and be responsible for maintaining the functional areas related to: Sales Enterprise Hub, Marketing Pro Hub and Service Pro Hub
- As Hubspot Manager, you will play a key role in being the link between HubSpot and our Sales, Marketing and support teams translating business needs into functional requirements
- Identifying sales processes and aligning HubSpot tools to streamline & automate workflows
- Oversee and provide support for new business and repeat business pipelines within HubSpot
- Develop insightful HubSpot dashboards and reports using outstanding analytics and reporting skills
- Continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Maintain ongoing communications with HubSpot support (Customer Success Manager, Sales, and Customer Service Help Desk) for system updates and support
- Leverage the use of HubSpot academy to onboard and train employees
- Act as the first point of contact for user questions. Train new users, and grow the HubSpot skill set across the company and increase adoption of newly implemented features and functionality
- Oversee HubSpot user access and permissions working closely with outsourced IT service provider to determine appropriate user permissions, roles and teams for all users
- Understand, evaluate, and recommend new ways that technology can improve the sales, marketing and service functions
- Own HubSpot processes and process documentation to ensure consistent use across the organization.
- Develop testing methodology and manage all HubSpot testing procedures and test scripts
- In conjunction with development team maintain Hubspot integration and data flow with APOLLO Exchange
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience in sales operations, sales analytics, and HubSpot sales platform
- 3+ years using HubSpot’s Marketing and Service hubs
- Experience working with B2B and B2C companies
- Detail-oriented problem solver with a track record for driving project timelines/deliverables to completion
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Top-notch active listening skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence without authority
- Rigorous attention to detail, technical aptitude, analytical mindset, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
Extra skills and qualifications that would make you a stand out candidate:
- HubSpot Sales Certification
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Remote anywhere in Canada