- BUSINESS INSURANCE
- PERSONAL INSURANCE
- I’M A BROKER
APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
The APOLLO values are Courage, Adventure, Integrity, Candor and Desire. APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who embody these values and have the desire to build a great company. This position offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves with a rising company on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion-dollar industry.
The Director, Sales Operations will be responsible for the successful management of sales processes, activities and KPIs supporting the launchpad and agency teams. The candidate will have a successful track record of data driven sales management using pipelines, forecasting and workflows. Success looks like using data to drive key decisions, successfully analyzing and managing sales pipelines, accurate forecasting of both leads and sales, and using data to drive depth partnerships.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Development programs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Generous vacation policy
- Extended medical, Dental and Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
- Central Gastown office location just blocks from seabus terminal
- Oversee the sales funnel
- Streamline and optimize sales process identifying areas of opportunity, proposing and implementing solutions
- Provide support in forecasting and data analysis
- Analyze conversion data and KPIs to recommend adjustments
- Analyze depth-driving activities and make recommendations
- Help create sales playbooks, workflows and messaging for new and existing verticals and personas
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of sales operations experience
- 3+ years of data driven, analytical, process oriented sales management experience
- Expert at using Hubspot or similar CRM
- Excellent communication and people management skills
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent