- BUSINESS INSURANCE
- PERSONAL INSURANCE
- I’M A BROKER
APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
The APOLLO values are Courage, Adventure, Integrity, Candor and Desire. APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who embody these values and have the desire to build a great company. This position offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves with a rising company on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
The Broker Engagement Manager drives sales through user engagement, fun relationship building campaigns, and drives excitement with partners across the APOLLO broker network. The role has tremendous flexibility to create and implement outreach and KPI driving campaigns. The focus of the role is to help newly registered and inactive brokers reach their optimal potential use of the broker portal.
The Broker Engagement Manager will further collect feedback from brokers and work internally to optimize the technology and insurance products offered on the Exchange. The ultimate goal is to help brokers to achieve their sales objectives utilizing the Exchange.
As a driven, eager, and ambitious member of the APOLLO team, the Broker Engagement Manager will be instrumental in achieving the company’s accelerated growth.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Development programs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Generous vacation policy
- Extended medical, Dental and Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
- Central Gastown office location just blocks from seabus terminal
- Engage inactive broker users to encourage sales activity represented by application starts
- Follow up with broker partners on outstanding quotes
- Outreach to newly registered users
- Engage with industry professionals through LinkedIn connections, regular posting, and interactions
- Maintain relationships through regular touchpoints
- Participate in new product launches through broker outreach and leveraging key brokerage contacts to promote internally
- Identify opportunities to optimize internal processes
- Work in an energetic team design new on-boarding processes and systems so customers achieve high activation and retention rates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Embody the APOLLO values
- Canadian property & casualty insurance network and experience required
- Strong LinkedIn Presence
- Ability to attend insurance related functions during or after normal work hours
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit that takes ownership of their work
- A self-starter with a high level of customer empathy, you know how to listen, and constructively engage with customers.
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail
- Your personality. We want to know who you are, so be sure to include your favourite hobby in the subject line when applying
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Remote anywhere in Canada