- BUSINESS INSURANCE
- PERSONAL INSURANCE
- I’M A BROKER
APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
The APOLLO values are Courage, Adventure, Integrity, Candor and Desire. APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who embody these values and have the desire to build a great company. This position offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves with a rising company on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
APOLLO Insurance is looking for an Account Manager, National Broker Partnerships to support our rapid expansion. This person has an opportunity to make a significant impact on a fast-paced technology company as we build out our team. The Account Manager position is responsible for supporting, nurturing, and growing the partnerships APOLLO has and in doing so, generating and exceeding the sales levels targeted within the assigned vertical(s).
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Development programs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Generous vacation policy
- Extended medical, Dental and Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
- Central Gastown office location just blocks from seabus terminal
***Please note this role works as part of a team and currently has no direct reports.
- Co-developing marketing and sales strategies with our partners to create engagement.
- Responsible for creating lead flow from our partners through marketing initiatives including email campaigns, social media campaigns, and engaging with partners marketing departments
- Build, manage and track sales opportunities and activities
- Explore & evaluate opportunities for revenue growth within existing partners.
- Works collaboratively with their BDM partner to create value for their external partners
- Partner with your team to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Meet and exceed internal KPI’s and success measures.
- Show progression and desire to excel in the Sales and Marketing Manager role as well as interest and effort to gain knowledge and needed skills in larger sales org and parallel functions. Career Progression is supported and expected at APOLLO.
- Participate in monthly reporting requirements to the business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years in sales and marketing with a focus on lead generation
- An understanding of the different marketing channels and how they can be used to drive lead generation and engagement
- Develop, build, and accelerate growth through exceptional relationship management.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite and google docs, particularly excel/sheets for partner performance tracking
- Above-average capabilities with the use of CRM software, experience with Hubspot a plus
- Comfortable building rapport, communicating, and selling through various communication methods including phone, email, zoom, and in person (when applicable)
- Teamwork oriented with a passion for executing and achieving goals
- Comfortable speaking with people in executive level positions
- Motivated, Driven, with a self-starter attitude
- A courageous, adventurous, candid individual who has a high sense of integrity and a strong desire to win.
- Knowledge of and background in insurance is not required
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Remote anywhere in Canada